Katharsis
Welcome! This is a site for Creative Writers, where we use Roleplaying as a device for cooperative story-telling. If this idea interests you, please apply and join us in working together to produce original works of fiction.
Katharsis
Welcome! This is a site for Creative Writers, where we use Roleplaying as a device for cooperative story-telling. If this idea interests you, please apply and join us in working together to produce original works of fiction.
Katharsis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katharsis

Cooperative story-telling through Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Permissions and Pictures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Averis
Admin
Admin
Averis

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Permissions and Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Permissions and Pictures   Permissions and Pictures EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:01 pm

So I figured out where I was messing up by way of permissions, so if people can't see pictures, feel free to let me know and I will fix it. We shouldn't have a problem with it anymore however, because I will be double checking all the permissions from now on and I'll make sure the current permissions are set correctly. Thank you for your patience. This was a silly matter and I feel quite silly now. (I blame my general lack of experience in these matters.)

-Solera
Back to top Go down
http://katharsis.roleplaylife.net

Permissions and Pictures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Katharsis :: Important Stuff :: Katharsis News-
Jump to: